BOLOGNA – Moise Kean stronger than racism. The young prodigy of Italian football, was the first class 2000 to debut in the National team , scored the goal of 2-0 after a start of the game made difficult by repeated choruses and buzz racists intoned by some fans of Bologna against him.
YouTube and Twitter, Kean responds to the racist chants with this goal
– Cable Onda Sports (@COS_Sports) 12 January 2019
– Enrico Turcato (@EnricoTurcato) 12 January 2019
– Juventus Mia (@ luigipanetta61) 12 January 2019
Moise Bioty Kean from Vercelli at the age of 18 has just shown you how you react to racist buuuers
– Marika. (@mrkamendola) 12 January 2019
– VecchiaSignora.com (@forumJuventus) 12 January 2019
I point out that in Bologna there is a cheerleader strike except for ultra right-wing ultras and that four assholes have made Kean gui gu. I have no proof of the link, but I do not exclude it. #BolognaJuve
– Luca Bottura (@bravimabasta) 12 January 2019
– Thousand Names (@_ThousandN) 12 January 2019
The YouTube article , Kean stronger than racism: goals in Bologna-Juventus and viral ballet seems to be the first on Blitz daily .
Source: Blitz Quotidiano