LONDON (ENGLAND) – Inter home alarm for Sime Vrsaljko. The Nerazzurri full-back was in fact replaced after 26 'in the match between Croatia and England due to injury, after a fight with Rashford.
Still to be assessed the extent of the physical problem for Vrsaljko, who had already returned to Milan battered by the national team in the pause last September. "He felt pain, I hope it's nothing serious," said Croatia coach Dalic after his defeat against England.
On Twitter we talk about the accident of Vrsaljko
– Zazoom Info (@zazoomnews) November 18, 2018
– Expert Group (@GroupExperts) 18 November 2018
– laroma24.it (@ LAROMA24) 18 November 2018
– calciomercato.it (@calciomercatoit) 18 November 2018
It is not fair to treat D'Ambrosio like this, he has always done it, how many games did Vrsaljko do this year?
– Lele Oriali (@trecchinese) 18 November 2018
Vrsaljko is always broken … otherwise with the cab that the cholo sent him away …
– BMC seagate29er (@nicolazanardi) 18 November 2018
The article Sime Vrsaljko injury during England-Croatia, tile for Inter seems to be the first on Blitz daily .
Source: Blitz Quotidiano