MILAN – Embarrassment in the Milan TV studios. Mauro Suma, professional journalist and editorial coordinator of Milan TV , was unable to ask a question to the Rossonero midfielder Bakayoko in either French or English. Bakayoko arrived at Chelsea from Milan last summer and does not speak the Italian language yet.
Mauro Suma can not ask Bakayoko a question. From Twitter
– Ahmed (@_AWagih_) 5 December 2018
– Simone (@SimoTarantino) 6 December 2017
– ᵐᵉᵐᵉᵗʰᵉᵍᵒᵃᵗ (@memethegoat) 30 January 2018
– Alfio Musmarra (@IlMusmy) 24 October 2018
– master oldman (@Maestroldman) 25 November 2018
"I want to die now .. I want to die right now without mercy"
– Francesco Littera (@fralittera) 21 October 2018
– AleScofield® (@Ale_Scofield) 26 August 2018
– Marco (@_emmegi) 18 December 2017
The article Mauro Suma fails to ask the question to Bakayoko: English and French do not go (VIDEO) seems to be the first on Blitz daily .
Source: Blitz Quotidiano