GEDDA (SAUDI ARABIA) – Important episode from moviola to the 74 'Juventus-Milan of Italian Super Cup. On the score of 1-0 for Juventus with goals from Cristiano Ronaldo, Kessie was sent off for a hammer-footed entry on Emre Can. The referee Banti has expelled him after consulting the var.
74 'Kessie sent off for a hammer foot on Emre Can. Red card highlighted by the var control.
– VecchiaSignora.com (@forumJuventus) January 16, 2019
But did not Matuidi do the same foul as Kessie 2 minutes before? Why did not the Var intervene? Mystery .. #JuveMilan
– Emiliosky (@ NapoliMarek1989) 16 January 2019
Do not exaggerate: at least Kessie knows how to draw decently, Gagliardini not even that …
– Mattia Maestri (@ mattiamaestri46) 16 January 2019
But it is clear that we are talking about, not even Kessié protests
– • riccardo • (@ rickm_00) 16 January 2019
#JuveMilan Kessie has sawdust in the brain. What do you come to do?
– Valerio Bianco (@ ValeBianco88) 16 January 2019
– Luca Trenta (@lucatrenta) 16 January 2019
I do not want to think badly of the referees, of the Juve favors. I have always hated these conspiracy theories, even after the goal-not goal by Muntari. But that of Kessiè is NEVER and then never a direct red foul. #JuveMilan
– Filippo Surace (@filsurace) 16 January 2019
The YouTube article , Kessie: Juventus-Milan expulsion video of Supercoppa Italiana seems to be the first on Blitz daily .
Source: Blitz Quotidiano