ROME – Juventus at one point from the mathematical certainty of the Scudetto . Napoli drew 1-1 against Genoa and postponed the reigning Italian champions' party for a week. The bianconeri could have celebrated the Scudetto immediately only in case of defeat of Napoli. With a draw between Campania and Genoa, Juventus leads the championship with 20 points ahead of the team coached by Carlo Ancelotti. In the next round of the championship, with Spal-Juventus and Chievo-Napoli, the team coached by Allegri will have several combinations available to mathematically win the championship at the 32nd day.
Scudetto to Juventus the next day, all the possible combinations.
Juve would win the flag, regardless of the result of Napoli, both in the event of a win and in the event of a tie. In fact, if the two teams were to reach equal points, Juve would win the championship thanks to the advantage in the direct matches (3-1 and 2-1). Even in the event of a defeat, Juventus could win the Scudetto if Napoli does not win against Chievo. In short, the eighth consecutive championship is already on the Juventus jersey, now it must only be sewn after the mathematical certainty of the title.
Fight championship, Juve always wins. Naples only a tie with Genoa.
In this round of the championship, Juventus won in comeback against Milan, amidst the controversy over Fabbri's arbitration (here in-depth ), while Napoli did not go further than a 1-1 home draw against Genoa despite having played in numerical superiority for most of the game. At 28 ', Sturaro was expelled for an entry from behind on Allan. The red card was shown at the Genoa card thanks to the providential intervention of var.
With Genoa in ten, everyone was expecting a one-way match from Napoli and instead it wasn't like that. The team coached by Carlo Ancelotti took the lead at 34 ′ with a great right-footed shot from Mertens, who hooked Cavani to 104 goals in 4th place in the all-time scorer list of Napoli, but Genoa knew impact the match at 47 'with a right-footed shot by Lazovic on an assist from Pandev. In the second half, Genoa were able to contain Napoli's attacks and brought home a precious result that allowed the rossoblùs to move to +7 on the relegation zone.
Zone Champions, Atalanta engages Milan in fourth place. Sassuolo blocks Lazio.
In the Champions League area, Atalanta blocked Inter at San Siro at zero and blocked Milan in fourth place. The team coached by Gasperini, despite the absence of his striker Zapata through suspension, held the field well and forced the Spalletti team to zero to zero. Inter have devoured a comfortable scoring opportunity with Icardi. Gollini blocked it at the exit. The Argentinian striker, on his return to the field at the San Siro, split the supporters in two. The North Bend continued to challenge him while the rest of the stadium applauded and encouraged him.
Rome's step forward must be emphasized. The team regenerated by Claudio Ranieri won 1-0 in Genoa, against Sampdoria, thanks to a goal by Daniele De Rossi in the second half and took less than one from the fourth place in the standings occupied by Milan and Atalanta, last place useful for participate in the next edition of the Champions League. At the end of the match, Sampdoria president Massimo Ferrero quarreled with a Roma fan on social networks ( here in-depth ).
False pass of Lazio. The team coached by Simone Inzaghi did not go beyond 2-2 against Sassuolo. The biancocelesti had gone ahead at the beginning of the second half thanks to a penalty awarded by the referee Abisso after consulting the var and transformed by Ciro Immobile. On Patric's cross, the ball first touches Locatelli's side and then ends on the arm. Despite the involuntary touch with the arm, the referee Abisso considered it appropriate to assign the penalty to Lazio between the Sassuolo players' protests. The neroverdi overturned the match with Rogerio and Berardi but at 95 ′ Lulic signed the final 2-2 on Immobile's assist. This result keeps Lazio at least three from Milan and Atalanta and at least two from Roma but the Biancocelesti have one less game that they will have to recover against Udinese.
Salvation zone, successes for Cagliari, Udinese and Frosinone.
Sunday opened with the successes of Frosinone, Cagliari and Udinese in the salvation zone. The ciociari have won their second consecutive game. After the 3-2 at Parma, with an incredible epilogue of the match due to the var, here is the 1-0 of Florence signed once again by Daniel Ciofani. Thanks to this victory, Frosinone goes to 23 points to minus five from Empoli. The situation is still hopeless but salvation is still possible from a mathematical point of view.
Cagliari won 2-1 against Spal and mortgaged salvation. Faragò gave the Sardinians the advantage, Antenucci impacted the match from eleven meters but in the second half the Italian national Pavoletti gave the team coached by Maran success. By virtue of this victory, Cagliari moves to 36 points, four points from mathematical salvation. Udinese won 3-2 against Empoli. The Friulians have moved away from the relegation zone by knocking out the four-point Empoli. The bianconeri scored with De Paul, who scored twice, and with Mandragora. The goals of Krunic and Caputo were not enough for Empoli.
The matches in real time.
- It's over, Napoli drew against Genoa. The Juventus scudetto party has been postponed until next week.
- At 75 ', Milik hit Lorenzo Insigne's head but couldn't find Genoa's goal.
- At 53 ', Zielinski kicked but could not find Genoa's goal by a whisker.
- At 47 ', Lazovic equalized on Pandev's assist. The Genoa footballer started a great diagonal on the fly with the right that left no way out for Karnezis.
- At 44 ', Miguel Veloso kicked towards the goal of Napoli from outside the penalty area and called Karnezis to a big corner kick.
- At 37 ', Gunter hit the post. The Genoa defender hit the ball with his back and hit Karnezis with the surprised wood.
- At 34 ', Napoli went ahead with Dries Mertens. The Belgian striker scored with a long right-footed shot. Thanks to this network, he joined Edinson Cavani in the all-time scorer list of Napoli.
- At 28 ', Genoa remained in ten men due to the expulsion of Sturaro. The former Juventus midfielder was sent off for an entry from behind on Allan.
- At 21 ′, Fabian Ruiz got rid of Sturaro and launched Mertens on the net. The Belgian football's claim was blocked by Radu without any problems.
- At 12 ', Goran Pandev advances undisturbed and shoots with the left. The ball came out of the air with Karnezis who remained motionless.
- At 9 'Sturato is forgotten by the defense of Napoli and puts an insidious cross shot in the middle.
- Criscito saves a goal! Allan flies to the right to cut Callejon behind the defense: a classic first-flight volley in the middle of the Spanish area. Criscito super slipped to anticipate Milik.
Naples-Genoa, OFFICIAL FORMATIONS.
Napoli (4-4-2): Karnezis; Hysaj, Maksimovic, Koulibaly, Ghoulam; Callejon, Allan, Ruiz, Zielinski; Mertens, Milik. Ancelotti All.
Genoa (3-5-2): Radu; Biraschi, Günter, Criscito; P. Pereira, Sturaro, Veloso, Bessa, Lazovic; Kouame, Pandev. Prandelli All .
- Finished races, Inter-Atalanta 0-0 and Lazio-Sassuolo 2-2.
- At 95 ', Lulic drew the score on an assist by Ciro Immobile.
- Berardi ended a Sassuolo counter-attack at the best, taking the Sassuolo ahead in the 88th minute.
Sassuolo draw to 57 '. Rogerio bags from two steps after a short rejection of Strakosha on a cross by Ducan.
- Lazio ahead at 50 '. Immobile goal from a penalty awarded by Abisso after displaying the var for a hand of Locatelli on a cross by Patric.
- The first half between Lazio and Sassuolo ended at zero to zero. Balanced race with the biancocelesti who went close to scoring with Luis Alberto and Immobile.
- The first half between Inter and Atalanta ended at zero to zero. Balanced match with few scoring chances. Icardi has failed a rather comfortable network in front of Gollini.
- At 30 ', Icardi appeared alone in front of Gollini but the Atalanta goalkeeper blocked his lob.
- 21 ′ Radja Nainggolan joined the injured Brozovic.
- 20 'muscle problem for Marcelo Brozovic, the Croatian midfielder is forced to change.
- 19 ′ Caicedo shoots left from the edge, easy for Tips.
- 13 ′ header by Perisic, easy save by Gollini.
- 8 ′, great intervention by Gollini on Vecino, Inter-Atalanta still zero to zero.
- Inter-Atalanta 0-0 and Lazio-Sassuolo 0-0.
OFFICIAL FORMATIONS of Lazio-Sassuolo.
LAZIO (3-5-2): Strakosha; Patric, Acerbi, Radu; Marusic, Parolo, Luis Alberto, Badelj, Lulic; Caicedo, Immobile. Coach: Inzaghi.
SASSUOLO (3-5-2): Advice; Demiral, Magnani, Peluso; Lirola, Locatelli, Sensi, Duncan, Rogerio; Boga, Matri. Coach: De Zerbi.
REFEREE: Abyss of Palermo.
OFFICIAL FORMATIONS of Inter-Atalanta.
INTER (4-2-3-1): Handanovic; D'Ambrosio, Miranda, Skriniar, Asamoah; Gagliardini, Brozovic; Politano, Vecino, Perisic; Icardi. Coach: Spalletti.
ATALANTA (3-4-1-2): Gollini; Mancini, Djimsiti, Palomino; Hateboer, De Roon, Freuler, Chestnuts; Pasalic; Ilicic, Gomez. Coach: Gasperini.
REFEREE: Irati of Pistoia.
Article Series A: Napoli draws, Juve one point behind the Scudetto. Atalanta engages Milan in 4th place and seems to be the first on daily Blitz .
Source: Blitz Quotidiano