MILAN – The new Serie A is born. The draw for the calendar of the Italian soccer championship was made in the Sky Sport television studios in the presence of the presidents and managers of all the top division teams in Italian football ( all days at the bottom of the article ).
The Serie A will start on August 25th and end on May 20th 2020. Three midweek shifts are planned (September 25th, October 30th, April 22nd) and five stops : four for national commitments (September 8th, October 13th, November 17th, 29th March) while the last one will be riding on New Year's Eve, with the return of the winter break from December 29th to January 5th which retires boxing day after just one season.
The night games, including the first two rounds that will be played in the evening for the summer heat, return at 8.45pm. after only one year you leave 8.30pm for the Saturday evening advance, the Sunday postponement and the Monday night. Confirm the indications of last season for the other matches. on Saturdays three matches at 3.00pm, 8.45pm, Sunday lunch time at 12.30pm, matches at 3pm, one at 6pm and the postponement at 8.45pm. As always, the Friday and Monday evening advances will be decided from time to time.
The Juventus hunt officially starts. The bianconeri have won the last eight league titles and are also the club to have won the most ever (thirty-five in total).
The team coached by Maurizio Sarri, who made his debut on the Juventus bench, started with the favors of the prediction but will have to deal with highly accredited opponents like Napoli and Inter. The Atalanta is also strong at the starting line.
The team coached by Gasperini changed very little and added a valuable player like Muriel to the squad. Milan, Rome, Lazio and Turin are also likely to fight for a European place.
2019-2020 championship calendar, here are the criteria that have been used.
Here are the criteria and constraints that will be respected when filling in the calendar of the Serie A TIM 2019/2020:
1. The following criteria are taken into account in the construction of home and away match sequences:
a) there cannot be more than two pairs of consecutive matches at home and / or away per group;
b) in the event that there are two pairs of consecutive matches at home and / or away, a pair of matches must necessarily be at home and the other away;
c) there is an absolute alternation of home and away matches for the following Company pairs, except for the last day of the Championship for Lazio and Roma *:
d) given the unavailability of the Atleti Azzurri d'Italia Stadium in Bergamo, and the dispute in Parma of the first domestic Championship races of the Bergamo team, Atalanta and Parma have an alternation to the best of home and away matches;
e) in all the cases where this has been possible, the situations of unavailability of the camp and / or concomitance with other events of special relevance have been taken into account (see sheet: “main reports of the Companies or the National Observatory on Sporting Events of the Ministry of the Interior ");
2. The following criteria were followed in the construction of company combinations in order to determine the individual meetings:
a) on the first day and in the three midweek rounds meetings between the Inter, Juventus, Milan, Naples and Rome companies are not possible, in addition to the city derbies of Genoa, Rome and Turin;
b) the meetings between the Inter, Juventus, Milan, Naples and Rome companies are all played on different days;
c) except as indicated above, all the Companies may also meet on the first or last day;
d) there can be no repeated meeting (same game with the same home / travel order on the same day) compared to the Calendar 2018/2019;
e) on the first day they cannot meet each other, regardless of the house / travel order, companies that have already met on the first day of the 2017/2018 or 2018/2019 Championships;
f) on the last day they cannot meet each other, regardless of the home / away order, companies that have already met on the last day of the 2017/2018 or 2018/2019 Championships;
g) the Companies participating in the UEFA Champions League (Atalanta, Inter, Juventus, Napoli) do not meet each other and do not meet the clubs participating in the UEFA Europa League (Lazio, Roma and Torino) on days set between UEFA Europa rounds League and a successive round of the UEFA Champions League in the second round (at the 6th, 9th, 12th and 16th day).
* Not having the companies available, the Olympic Stadium in Rome from 18 May 2020, in view of the opening race of Euro2020, Lazio and Roma will have to play both away on the 19th and for this they will both play at home on the 19th round
Main reports of the Companies or the National Observatory on Sporting Events of the Ministry of the Interior:
– BOLOGNA: away from home on 25 August 2019 due to unavailability of the stadium (upgrading works).
– BRESCIA: away from home on 25 August and 1 September 2019 due to unavailability of the stadium (upgrading works).
– FIORENTINA: away from home November 24, 2019 due to coinciding with another city event (Florence Marathon); away from home April 5, 2020 due to coinciding with another city event (Florence Half Marathon).
– HELLAS VERONA: away from home on 10 November 2019 due to coinciding with another city event (Horse Fair); away from home on 16 February 2020 due to coinciding with another city event (Half Marathon); away from home on 19 and 22 April 2020 due to coinciding with another city event (Vinitaly).
– LECCE: away from home on 25 August 2019 due to coinciding with another city event (Patronal Festival).
– NAPLES: away from home on 25 August and 1 September 2019 due to unavailability of the stadium (upgrading works); away from home on February 23, 2020 due to coinciding with another city event (Naples City Half Marathon).
– SPAL: away from home on 29 September 2019 due to coinciding with another city event (International Ferrara Marathon) (Lega Serie A source).
Photos with all the days of the Serie A 2019-2020 calendar from Sky Sport.
Article Series A, calendar 2019-2020: PHOTO with all 38 days seems to be the first on daily Blitz .
Source: Blitz Quotidiano