ROME – It is a social war between As Roma and Juventus. First started the Juventus club with a post on Twitter where he invited his fans to rush to the Juventus Store in the center of Rome but then came the reply, not too ironic, the Giallorossi company always via Twitter: "The only place to do not visit Rome ". Who will make the next move?
Finally, something in Rome you really DO NOT need to see https://t.co/gDUSOjbkQR
– AS Roma English (@ASRomaEN) 29 November 2018
– Forzaroma.info (@forzaroma) 29 November 2018
Twitter, social challenge between Juventus and Rome. The bianconeri: "Visit our store in the capital". The reply from the Giallorossi account: "Finally something not to be seen …" #AsRoma https://t.co/NAaxGu184Z pic.twitter.com/2K1qrCVZrP
– laroma24.it (@ LAROMA24) 29 November 2018
– Romanews EU (@romanewseu) 29 November 2018
– LaGazzettadelloSport (@Gazzetta_it) 29 November 2018
The Rome-Juve article is social war. The Giallorossi club: "Juventus the only place not to be seen in Rome" seems to be the first on Blitz daily .
Source: Blitz Quotidiano