ROME – Five days from the end of the Italian Serie A football championship, with Juventus, Napoli and Inter practically assured of a place in the next Champions League, a fight for fourth place is lit between Milan, Rome, Atalanta, Turin and Lazio , teams that are separated by a few points in the standings. Whoever fails to lock in fourth place will still need to score points to at least console themselves with the Europa League qualification.
The first four Serie A teams will participate in the group stage of the next Champions League. The fifth and sixth will participate in the Europa League. The same fate will also be up to the seventh only if the winner of the Italian Cup is a team that is already qualified for the Champions League or the Europa League.
After recalling the regulation, and the criteria necessary to qualify for the Champions League or the Europa League, let's analyze the calendar of Milan, Atalanta, Rome, Turin and Lazio, the teams competing for the qualification for the maximum European club competition . To date, the Serie A standings say: Milan and Atalanta 56 points, Roma 55 points, Torino 53 points and Lazio 52 points.
Race Champions, the calendar of Milan, Atalanta, Rome, Turin and Lazio.
- Milan's calendar: Turin (away), Bologna (home), Fiorentina (away), Frosinone (home) and Spal (away).
- The Atalanta calendar: Udinese (home), Lazio (away), Genoa (home), Juventus (away) and Sassuolo (home).
- The calendar of Rome: Cagliari (home), Genoa (away), Juventus (home), Sassuolo (away) and Parma (home).
- The Turin calendar: Milan (home), Juventus (away), Sassuolo (home), Empoli (away) and Lazio (home).
- The Lazio calendar: Sampdoria (away), Atalanta (home), Cagliari (away), Bologna (home) and Turin (away).
The article Corsa Champions, the calendar of Milan, Atalanta, Rome, Turin and Lazio seems to be the first on daily Blitz .
Source: Blitz Quotidiano