ROME – Serie A is back on the field for the midweek round valid for the thirtieth day of the Italian soccer championship. Napoli lost in Empoli delivering the Scudetto to Juventus. With 24 points available from now until the end of the championship, Juventus has more than 18 on Napoli than the virtually Italian graduation champion for the eighth consecutive year . Napoli, full of reserves and headed to Arsenal, lost 2-1 at Empoli. The Tuscans played better and won with full merit. The liability could have been even greater if Meret had not pulled out of the cylinder prodigious parades.
The Tuscans took the lead with Farias, thanks to Zielinski's deviation, Napoli scored the momentary 1-1 goal with Zielinski, who redeemed himself after the goal that unlocked the game but Empoli won three points up for grabs thanks to the deviation on the first pole by Di Lorenzo on the development of a corner kick in favor of the Tuscans.
In the Champions League area, Inter has spread on the Genoa pitch. Icardi shone in the Nerazzurri's 4-0 at Marassi. The Argentine striker returned with goals and assists for Perisic. Complete the match by Gagliardini's one-two. His team mates forgave him and hugged Icardi after the goal. The North Bend did not retrace his steps and challenged him even after the goal with the choir "Uomo di m …".
Lazio lost in Ferrara, the decisive goal against Petagna. Roma drew with Fiorentina. The Giallorossi have always gone below. First the goal by Pezzella, then the draw by Zaniolo. The new purple advantage with Gerson, then Perotti's final 2-2. Torino won 2-1 against Sampdoria, with a brace from Belotti, and engaged Roma, Lazio and Atalanta in the Europa League area. Atalanta and Lazio have one game less.
In the salvation zone, Frosinone won 3-2 against Parma. Absurd final match with referee Manganiello who asked for help from the var room through the silent check without looking at the monitor in person. After 9 minutes of waiting, at the 13th minute of recovery, he awarded the penalty kick to the Frosinone that gave the ciociari the victory.
In Tuesday's advances, Juventus won 2-0 at Cagliari thanks to the markings of Leonardo Bonucci and Moise Kean. The Juventus striker has exulted in a polemical way against the Cagliari supporters who had addressed him with good racists. The blue millennial has received messages of solidarity from many famous soccer players. Among them, Balotelli and Sterling took it out on Bonucci who said that the responsibilities for what had happened were to be divided equally between Kean and the Cagliari supporters who had insulted him.
In the other advance of Tuesday, Milan did not drive the crisis. The Rossoneri failed to restart after the defeats in the derby and against Sampdoria. Kevin Lasagna has responded to Piatek in the final 1-1 between Milan and Udinese at San Siro. In addition to insult, the Rossoneri lost Paqueta and Donnarumma due to injury . Both will miss the big match of the next round against Juventus. Donnarumma should return after a month of stop, while Paqueta's stop should be longer but the Rossoneri will try to recover him before the end of the championship.
Serie A in the field, live updates.
- Frosinone-Parma 3-2, Ciofani's decisive goal after a penalty.
- Spal-Lazio 1-0, Petagna draws the biancocelesti on penalty.
- Torino-Sampdoria 2-1, goal of the flag for Gabbiadini.
- Genoa-Inter 0-4, two goals from Gagliardini.
- Genoa-Inter 0-3, Ivan Perisic set the set.
- Roma-Fiorentina 2-2, goal by Diego Perotti.
- Frosinone-Parma 2-2, goal by Fabio Ceravolo.
- Roma-Fiorentina 1-2, Gerson's former goal. The deviation of Juan Jesus was decisive.
- Torino-Sampdoria 2-0, Belotti is unleashed. The double for the Gallo arrives.
- Frosinone 2-1 Parma, overtaking signed by Valzania.
- Genoa-Inter 0-2, Icardi returns to the goal after a penalty. Expelled Romero from Genoa.
- Torino-Sampdoria 1-0, goal by Gallo Belotti.
- Frosinone 1-1 Parma, a draw by Antonino Barillà.
- Genoa-Inter 0-1, goal by Gagliardini. Nerazzurri in the lead at Marassi.
- Roma-Fiorentina 1-1, Zaniolo's goal. Marks head on Kluivert's cross.
- Roma-Fiorentina 0-1, goal by Pezzella. The purple defender scored ahead of a corner in favor of the Tuscans.
- Frosinone 1-0 Parma, Andrea Pinamonti's goal.
- 5 ′ Fiorentina close to scoring with Benassi, miraculous deviation in the corner of Mirante.
- 2 ′ Handanovic heads out of the box and overwhelms Sanabria. The two remain on the ground for a few seconds but then get up again.
- It is over, Empoli-Napoli 2-1. The bells have fallen in Tuscany. Juve remains at more than 18 and mortgage the scudetto.
- Flash on official formations. In Inter there is Icardi, in Rome Mirante takes the place of Olsen. There is also Dzeko who has recovered from the injury.
- Empoli 2-1 Napoli, goal: Di Lorenzo. The Empoli player has stolen the time from his opponents on a corner kick in favor of Empoli and beat Meret on the head.
- Milik warned for simulation, no penalty at Napoli. Right decision.
- Empoli-Napoli 1-1, Zielinski responded to Farias. The first half ended on the result of 1-1.
- Empoli-Napoli 1-1, goal: Zielinski. The Pole drew the score with a very powerful 25-meter shot that got under the crossbar. Nothing to do for Provedel.
- Empoli-Napoli 1-0, goal by Farias. The striker scored with a deflected shot on the net, by hand, by Zielinski.
- At 20 ', Farias took the time at Koulibaly and kicked into the net without finding the goal mirror.
- Empoli-Napoli 0-0 .
- At 18 ', Younes kicked around but could not find the door mirror. Naples close to the advantage.
The article Napoli ko, Juve a +18. Inter wins, Icardi scores. Rome draws, Lazio ko seems to be the first on daily Blitz .
Source: Blitz Quotidiano