BARCELONA (SPAIN) – Bad right-arm injury for Lionel Messi, forced to exit at the Liga match between Barcelona and Sevilla, where the 'Pulce' had served Coutinho 1-0 and, at 12 ' , had made the 2-0 network.
Four minutes later, however, Barça's ace fell to the ground after a fight with former Palermo's Franco Vazquez, bending his right arm unnaturally. Messi then remained on the playing field, grimacing with pain, then he was transported out where they tried to bend his limb.
But there was nothing to do, the pain was too strong and at 24 'Dembelé was sent to the field in his place.
Tomorrow the captain of Barça will be subjected to the appropriate exams, but his presence on Wednesday in the Champions League against Inter and next Sunday in the 'Clasico' against Real Madrid is strongly in doubt. Tomorrow we'll know more.
– Andres Lopez (@andrlopez) 20 October 2018
– Giovanni Capuano (@capuanogio) 20 October 2018
– Gianluca Di Marzio (@DiMarzio) 20 October 2018
– Corriere della Sera (@ Corriere) 20 October 2018
El last clasico sin Messi. pic.twitter.com/8b3jov2tU1
– Idol'Eterno'MESSi (@ UnTalMessi10) 20 October 2018
– 433 (@ official433) 20 October 2018
Put yourself put up put up put up put up pic.twitter.com/kAUFIUeNee
– Carter v (@ludwe_bongoza) 20 October 2018
The article Messi injury video during Barcelona-Seville, Inter and Clasico at risk seems to be the first on Blitz daily .
Source: Blitz Quotidiano