GEDDA (SAUDI ARABIA) – Juventus have won the Italian Super Cup and Milan fans have protested on social for some decisions of the referee Banti. Spotlight on the entry of Matuidi on Calabria. According to the Milan fans, it was the photocopy of the phallus that cost the red card to Kessie for an entry with the hammer foot on Emre Can.
Matuidi hard on Calabia, no expulsion: Milan fans furious on social media
– Fendi (@fendigambato) 16 January 2019
– Cutrone's offside: whistled immediately but non-existent.
– Kessie's pest in the middle of the field: Banti runs to the VAR.
– Can's foul on Conti: everything is regular.
– Matuidi's foul on Calabria: there is nothing.
– Donato Cerullo (@donatocerullo) 16 January 2019
Cutrone-Ronaldo: same doubt, one stopped immediately, the other validated immediately. Matuidi-Kessie: same foul, one nothing, one red. Emre-Conti: foul or hands? Anything! In Genoa without Kessie Calabria and Chala #indignazione #totale
– Mauro Suma (@mauro_suma) January 16, 2019
– Riccardo Zucchi (@ Tsukky1990) 16 January 2019
Do you want to compare the pair of matuidi with this entry? Explain that I do not understand pic.twitter.com/simFKVOS6b
– Massimiliano tomassoni (@ Massi75rn) 16 January 2019
There was no malice in Kessié's intervention. You can also give the red, only that is not explained by the meter held until then giving yellow and not red to Alex Sandro and not giving yellow to Matuidi
– Tancredi Palmeri (@tancredipalmeri) 16 January 2019
The article Matuidi hard on Calabria, Milan fans furious: "It was not expulsion foul like Kessie?" Seems to be the first on Blitz daily .
Source: Blitz Quotidiano