GEDDA (SAUDI ARABIA) – Important episode from moviola to the 55th of Juventus-Milan of Italian Super Cup. On a cross shot by Cristiano Ronaldo, Zapata hit the ball with his hand but referee Banti did not give the penalty to the Bianconeri.
The reaction of social networks at the hands of Zapata
¿Hubo penal por mano by Cristian Zapata?
– DIRECTV Sports (@DIRECTVSports) January 16, 2019
You see a fake arm coming out of Zapata's shirt seems to have furtively inserted the referee to be able to whistle the umpteenth penalty in favor of Juventus … shame … thieves
– Ivan Cheli (@ivcheli) 16 January 2019
– ChiringuitoChampions (@chirichampions) 16 January 2019
– Francesco Campagna (@CiccioCampagna) January 16, 2019
@effetronky @AlessioBuzzanca @Stefano_Pantano #JuventusMilan I do not understand when it is a hand ball and when it is not! Same episode, UGUALE, of Lazio Novara, this time is not a penalty. I only understood that discretion is sympathetic … And the var? What's up?
– Remo Bianchi (@bianchiremo) 16 January 2019
– Jules Sinfin (@JulesSinfin) 16 January 2019
Juventus-Milan, Zapata hand on Cristiano Ronaldo's cross: no penalty seems to be the first on Blitz daily .
Source: Blitz Quotidiano