GEDDA (SAUDI ARABIA) – In light of the controversy about the opportunity to play the Italian Super Cup in Saudi Arabia after the murder of journalist Adnan Kashoggi, the president of the Lega Serie A, Gaetano Miccichè, spoke with the Italian ambassador in Riyadh, Luca Ferrari, who invited to continue with the organization of the game, for a question of international balance. This is what the Lega sources confirm. The match between Juventus and Milan should take place on January 16th in Geddah.
#Calcio – League A, from Ambassador Riad ok Supercoppa
Next for international balances, Juventus-Milan 16/1 in Geddah
– CORNER NEWS 24 (@ CORNERNEWS24) 13 November 2018
Italian Super Cup in Gedda, Rai and PD ready to protest https://t.co/JgCtrNjpy7
– TuttoJuve.com (@TUTTOJUVE_COM) November 9th 2018
– Ansa Calcio & Sport (@ansacalciosport) November 13th 2018
– SturlaNews (@SturlaNews) 11 November 2018
– Nena NewsAgency (@nenanewsagency) 10 November 2018
– Giacomo Detomaso (@gdetomaso) 9 November 2018
Juventus-Milan, Italian Supercup confirmed to Gedda: ok from Embassy Riad seems to be the first on Blitz daily .
Source: Blitz Quotidiano