GENK (BELGIUM) – Moise Kean in the field with the national team, and is a historic debut for the blue history: the Juventus forward came in for Berardi in the quarter-hour of the second half of Italy-USA and 'in fact the first' millenial ' to play for Italy. Kean was born in Vercelli on February 28th 2000.
The debut in the National Kean seen by the social media
Futur de la TEAM pic.twitter.com/DdAkrF8vw5
– MOISE KEAN APPELER EN ÉQUIPE A (@RenoiShinobi) 20 November 2018
– VecchiaSignora.com (@forumJuventus) 20 November 2018
– 883 tell the A (@ 883raccontano) 20 November 2018
Great deserved victory !! I saw a great national team with strong youngsters and a midfield finally with different elements. Above all the desire to win, even in a friendly, was missing for years. Unfortunately we are missing before … let's hope for Cutrone and Kean !! Good job @robymancio ! pic.twitter.com/HPTTvBNwDB
– Davide (@ Davide583) 20 November 2018
#ItaliaUSA counterattack of Italy, the attack trident comes down with kean, grifo, lasagna …….
KEAN, GRIFO, LASAGNA! pic.twitter.com/YkwXMpDT3F
– Emanuele Figliolia (@FijEma) 20 November 2018
Notre jeune pépite Moise Kean est entré en jeu à la 62 'face au USA
– Juventus (@ Juventus2098237) 20 November 2018
The article Italy-Usa, Moise Kean historical debut: it is the first blue millenial seems to be the first on Blitz daily .
Source: Blitz Quotidiano