ROME – Woe coming for Wanda Nara and for all the players who have relatives as agents without any qualification in the field of transfer market. Gianni Infantino has decided to return to the old and from 2020 the Fifa agents' register will return. Bulletin which had been abolished by Blatter in 2015.
As La Gazzetta dello Sport writes with Carlo Laudisa, FIFA will oblige all players' representatives to take an exam, to submit to specific rules and to attend periodic refresher courses. So also relatives such as the wife of Icardi.
Fifa agents, back the book from 2020. The highlights
1) With the return of the Fifa register all players' representatives will have to take an exam and submit to the rules for the category and periodically attend refresher courses. So even relatives will have to adapt to these rules in order to play a role: for example, even Wanda Nara will have to take the license to manage Mauro Icardi …
2) In future, the fees for the agents will become public, indicating the figures for each individual transaction. On the contrary, the clubs now provide only aggregated data that does not allow to know specifically the extent of the relationships with each consultant.
3) The agents have given their willingness to set a ceiling on their fees if this criterion should also be applied to other professional figures in football.
4) If the system of compensation ceilings is launched, the prosecutors will also contribute to the FIFA solidarity fund with which the clubs donate 5% of the sums collected for the sale of players to the companies that raised them.
5) Fifa will establish a clearing house which will record all operations and will thus be able to monitor relations between clubs, athletes and agents. It is the fundamental prerequisite for any measures.
6) The reformers have also photographed the phenomenon of the payment of abnormal sums to the families of young players. In this regard, it is intended to carry out checks to avoid that subjects with few scruples "buy" the attorneys at a young age, jeopardizing the career of budding talents, exposing them to excessive pressure.
The article Agents Fifa, back the book: breakthrough anti Wanda Nara from 2020 seems to be the first on Blitz daily .
Source: Blitz Quotidiano