TURIN – Juventus has decided to refund tickets because the match against Inter Milan was played behind closed doors. The Juventus club itself announced this through this press release.
"Given the absolute peculiarity of the national context, Juventus FC has decided – in exceptional derogation from the recent applicable legislation, as well as the contractual conditions currently in force – to reimburse the price of the single ticket purchased and paid by the fans through the official sales channels for the Juventus FC vs FC Internazionale Milano match, held on 8 March behind closed doors by order of the Public Authority (previously scheduled for 1 March 2020, a match valid for the SERIE A 19/20 championship).
These are the ways in which fans can receive, starting from Thursday 26 March 2020 at 10.00, the reimbursement of the price paid for the ticket (s) for the Juventus vs Inter match:
1. Fans who purchased the ticket on the Sport.ticketone.it website or through the Ticketone call center , will automatically and without the need for requests, obtain a refund equal to the amount indicated on the ticket, by crediting the same card. credit used to purchase tickets;
2. Fans who bought the ticket at bet must send a communication to PEC TicketOne [email protected] (you can send from your ordinary e-mail address even if no certificate PEC). The email must contain:
· The double-sided scan of the ticket purchased – or of one's Juventus card (in the case of loading the title on the card) – for which a refund is requested. The refund is guaranteed only if the scan / image of the ticket or card are adequately legible.
· The completed refund form. The refund is guaranteed only if all the elements shown on the scanned form are clearly legible.
We therefore recommend checking the excellent image quality before sending. The refund form with the attachments must be received by TicketOne by 30 April 2020 ;
3. Members enrolled in an Official Fan Club who have purchased the single ticket must contact their Club – which has applied for tickets on their behalf through the dedicated portal – in order to obtain a refund of the price specified on the coupon. More information will be communicated through the dedicated JOFC portal;
4. Fans who have purchased through Juventus Fan Service will receive instructions on how to proceed via a dedicated e-mail;
5. For the refund of the coupons of the Legends Club grandstand, the buyers will be contacted by email from the reference account.
The reimbursement provides for the refund of the ticket price, therefore any service fees and / or additional charges applied by the ticket service provider are excluded.
This reimbursement initiative only concerns the purchase by fans of individual tickets for the Juventus vs Inter match purchased through official Juventus channels.
Subscriptions, packages regarding multiple matches or services and the purchase of single tickets of other matches postponed to this day are excluded (for example and not limited to Juventus vs Olympique Lyonnais of the Champions League and Juventus vs Milan of the Italian Cup): in relation to in such situations, the contractual provisions in force remain pending also pending official decisions on the competitions currently suspended. Further information and communications will be published on the Juventus.com website ".
Source: Blitz Quotidiano