Antonio Conte: “At 60% I will train in Italy, in a club where I can win”

Antonio Conte: "Al 60% allenerò in Italia, in un club dove posso vincere"

Antonio Conte: "At 60% I will train in Italy, in a club where I can win"
(Photo ANSA / AP Photo / Antonio Calanni)

MILAN – Antonio Conte, a coach who is looking for accommodation, was interviewed by "Le Iene" to talk about his professional future. In the last few months the name of Antonio Conte has been compared to many Italian benches. To that of Rome, as replaced by Claudio Ranieri, to that of Milan, in place of Rino Gattuso, to that of Juventus, in the event of a break between the Bianconeri and Massimiliano Allegri, and to that of Inter, for good professional relations with the to the Nerazzurri Beppe Marotta.

Antonio Conte, an indication of his future: "At 60% I will train in Italy, where I can win".

Below are the statements made by Antonio Conte to "Le Iene". "The priority is to go to a society that allows me to fight to win." "Will I train in Italy next year? There are good chances, as well as that I will train abroad. But there is also the possibility of staying still. In percentage 60% of probability that I stay in Italy, 30% that I go abroad and 10% that I wait ”.

"I can't say I have an agreement with an Italian club because it's not true. I can't say yes to any team because there's nothing. Contact with Serie A clubs? Personally no, it's a bit early "" The strongest players I have trained? Chiellini, Pirlo and Kanté are the strongest players I have ever coached "." Who is stronger between Roberto Baggio and Alessandro Del Piero? Baggio was more imaginative and less a goleador, Del Piero more attacking. So Baggio ”.

The article Antonio Conte: "At 60% I will train in Italy, in a club where I can win" seems to be the first on daily Blitz .

Source: Blitz Quotidiano

Facebook Comments

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: